THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS,"
"AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED
(INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).� THE INFORMATION MAY CONTAIN ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY INACCURATE INFORMATION, FOR ANY REASON, AND USER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR�THE INFORMATION RECEIVED (IF ANY). WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT , SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE). WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT � (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE,� EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.� THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU. WE WOULD NOT PROVIDE THIS SITE AND INFORMATION WITHOUT SUCH
LIMITATIONS. NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES
WHATSOEVER ARE MADE AS TO THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, RELIABILITY,
CURRENTNESS, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY OR APPLICABILITY OF THE
INFORMATION TO A PARTICULAR SITUATION.
ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES CONTAINED WITHIN ELECTRONIC FILES OF THIS SITE ARE DISCLAIMED.
ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE IS GOVERNED BY THE TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT.
The following is the terms of the agreement between Fast CE ("Company")
and the buyer/user ("Buyer") of goods or services through the Company's Web site (the "Site").
If you do not agree to these terms, you will not be able to purchase anything, so please
review these terms carefully:
1. Introduction. Buyer agrees to the terms and conditions outlined in this Online Contract
("Contract") with respect to the goods, services and information provided by or through the
Site. This Contract constitutes the entire and only agreement between the Company and Buyer,
and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties,
and understandings with respect to the goods, services and information provided by or through
the Site, and the subject matter of this Contract. Buyer agrees to review this Contract prior
to purchasing anything and purchase of a good(s) or service shall be deemed acceptance of this
2. Setup and Payment. Buyer represents and warrants that (i) the credit card information
supplied is true, correct and complete and (ii) charges incurred by the Buyer will be
honored by the Buyer's credit card company and (iii) Buyer shall pay charges incurred by Buyer
at the amounts in effect at the time incurred, including all applicable taxes. Buyer shall
be responsible for all charges incurred through use of Buyer's password. Buyer agrees to keep his or her password confidential and to notify Company within 24 hours of any breach of this. Contract or unauthorized use of the password. Company does not protect Buyer from unauthorized use of Buyer's password.
3. Copyright. The content, organization, gathering, compilation, magnetic translation, digital
conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights,
trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights,
and, the copying, redistribution, use or publication by a Buyer of any such content or any part
of the Site is prohibited.
4. Editing, Deleting, and Modification. Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to
edit or delete any information or content appearing on the Site and to remove any goods and
services for sale. Without notice, Company may modify this Contract, or prices, and may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the Site in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Modification of this Contract will be deemed effective upon publication on the Site with respect to transactions occurring after said date.
5. Right to Refuse. Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse service at any
time. Sale of any goods or services is subject to availability. Competing vendors, employees or agents are not allowed to attend the FastCE.com live seminars without express written consent of FastCE.com. Should a competing vendor, employee or agent be found to register/attend a FastCE.com live seminar without prior express written�permission they will be immediately asked to leave�the facility. Should a competing vendor, employee or agent be found to have registered/attended a�FastCE.com live seminar without express written consent of FastCE.com. The competing vendor, employee and agent all agree to pay FastCE.com damages in the amount of $10,000 immediately upon request. With an additional $1,000 added to for every week that full payment is not made.
6. Indemnification. Buyer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Company and its affiliates,
licensors and suppliers harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including
reasonable attorney's fees, related to a Buyer's violation of this Contract or use of the Site.
7. Non-Transferable. Buyer's right to use the Service is not transferable and is subject
to any limits established by Company or by Buyer's credit card company.
8. Disclaimer. THE SERVICE, CONTENT, GOODS AND SERVICES FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF� MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF COMPANY, FOR ANY REASON, AND BUYER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE PARTICULAR ITEMS PURCHASED.
COMPANY AND ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, DEALERS OR SUPPLIERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT,SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN COMPANY AND BUYER. THIS SITE AND GOODS AND SERVICES WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. SOME STATE STATUTES MAY APPLY REGARDING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
9. Refund Policy. All sales are final. See the refund the page of this web site for complete detail. This Section 9 sets forth Buyer's sole and exclusive right to refund.
10. Use of Information. Company reserves the right, and Buyer authorizes Company, to the use and assignment of all information regarding Buyer's use of the Site and all information provided by Buyer, subject to applicable law.
11. Miscellaneous. This Contract shall be treated as though it were executed and performed
in Houston, Harris County, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and of the State of Texas (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action from the Buyer with respect to the Site must be instituted within six (6) months after any purchase or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in Section 8. The language in this Contract shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract shall be brought solely in Houston, Harris County, Texas USA and Buyer expressly submits to the jurisdiction of said courts and Buyer consents to extra-territorial service of process.
Should any part of this Contract be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original �intentions of the parties and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site or the Company is in conflict or inconsistent with this Contract, this Contract shall take precedence. Failure of Company to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
If you do not Agree with this contract and disclaimer, then you will not be allowed to purchase any goods, services or make use information presented on this web site and you must exit this web site immediately!!!
- The use of this site, and the terms and conditions for our providing information, is governed by our Disclaimer and online contract. By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read the Disclaimer, Online Contract and that you accept it and will be bound by the terms there of.
Copyright � 2001 by Fast CE..
All the text, graphics, audio, design, software, and other works are the copyrighted works of Fast CE All Rights Reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of any materials herein is strictly prohibited.